Cignomoro, Ottocento Primitivo 2021
- Garnet red colour with ruby reflections.
- Strong aromas with notes of small red fruit, cherries, with spicy hints of white pepper and cinnamon. Soft and round taste.
- Balanced body and medium structure.
- Fresh and very persistent finish, with a good presence of tannins.
- Cignomoro, Ottocento Primitivo
Availability: In stock
The Primitivo grapes are harvested by hand at the end of September in the Cignomoro vineyards in Salento, trained with the Guyot system. The density is 4,500 plants per hectare, with a production of about 2,500 g per plant.
Aged in medium toasted American oak barriques for a period of about 4 months.
Cignomoro is very consciously about the choices they make and have made.
It is believed that the they can make wine here that speaks. The power of the sun, wind and sea ensure that every sip is unique.
They chose the red land located between Manduria and Carosino. Using the latest vinification techniques, without forgetting the value of a family winery, they ensure that Cignomoro’s wines can be counted among the best in Puglia.
Because nature has set times that should not be rushed, those who drink Cignomoro choose something that clearly says who they are.
|Country of origin||